There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Are you a studentlooking for some short, inspirational quotes to help you strive harder?
As a student, you surelyhave felt pressured in one way or another. There is always that relative whoasks when you will graduate, or a family friend who tells you that he was oncean outstanding student.
It can feel like aburden when you feel expectations from everyone around you. It is as if youcan’t even think about taking a break and resting for a while. Failure is notan option.
As a student, it’simportant to understand that what you are feeling right now is just a part ofthe process. Failures, pressures, challenges—these are all things you need togo through in order to achieve success.
In this post, we’ve compiled 83 inspirational quotes about life and struggles for students. This list of motivational quotes will enable you to study well, strive hard, and be a better version of you.
We have broken these quotes into three categories: college, high school, and elementary. Whether you are a kid trying to understand the world, a teenager confused about what to do next, or a young adult looking for your purpose, these words of encouragement can help you find the answer.
First up, let’s startwith young kids who are yet to explore life!
What You Will Learn
- Inspirational Quotes for Kidsand Elementary Students
- Motivational Quotes for HighSchool Students
- Inspirational Quotes for Students in College
Inspirational Quotes for Kidsand Elementary Students
- “Our greatest fear should not be of failure, but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” – Francis Chan
- “There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
- “Indeed, the challenge of the new millennium is surely to find ways to achieve international – or better, intercommunity – cooperation wherein human diversity is acknowledged and the rights of all are respected.” – The Dalai Lama
- “There is always time to make right what is wrong.” – Susan Griffin
“There is always time to make right what is wrong.” – Susan GriffinClick To Tweet
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
- “Once you learn to read, you will be forever free.” – Frederick Douglass
- “I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver.” – Maya Angelou
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world.” – Howard Zinn
- “If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from peace.” – Archbishop Desmond Tutu
- “If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life.” – Marcus Garvey
- “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
- “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
- “You receive from the world what you give to the world.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Les Brown
- “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “People may look different or be dressed differently or may have a different education or position. But they are all the same. They are all people to be loved. They are all hungry for love.” – Mother Teresa
- “Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above it.” – Washington Irving
- “Everybody can be great because everybody can serve.” – Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “All progress takes place outside of your comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
Being a kid is arguablyone of the best parts of life. Everything seems to be so interesting—evenlearning and studying. Nothing seems to be wrong, and all you have to do isenjoy life at its fullest.
But as you grow older,you learn that life can be tough sometimes. Problems present themselves, andbad experiences arise on occasion. When that time comes, you need to be brave.And while you are at it, make sure that you get the most out of the experience.
This brings us to ournext set of quotes…short yet inspiring quotes for high school students. If youfeel like things are not falling into their respective places, keep the faith.You are on your way to success.
Motivational Quotes for HighSchool Students
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.” – Maya Angelou
- “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.” – Ralph Marston
- “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.” – Unknown
- “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drowned your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
- “Education means emancipation. It means light and liberty. It means the uplifting of the soul of man into the glorious light of truth, the light by which men can only be made free.” – Frederick Douglass
- “What makes greatness is starting something that lives after you.” – Ralph Sockman
- “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin
- “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
- “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeve
- “Everyone wants a voice in human freedom. There’s a fire burning inside of all of us.” – Lech Walesa
- “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
- “If you join a fight for social justice you may win or lose, but just by being part of the struggle, you win, and your life will be better for it.” – Howard Zinn
- “The new definition of freedom today is self-determination.” – John Hope Bryant
- “The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day. Never lose a holy curiosity. … Don’t stop to marvel.” – Albert Einstein
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day. Never lose a holy curiosity. … Don’t stop to marvel.” – Albert Einstein
- “Accept and acknowledge your own brilliance. Stop waiting for others to tell you how great you are! Believe it for yourself and about yourself.” – Iyanla Vanzant
- “If there is something you care about, make a commitment to do something now- starting with today. And choose to live a meaningful and purpose-driven life where you care about people and issues that are much greater than yourself.” – Evangeline Mitchell
- “I wish you power that equals your intelligence and your strength. I wish you success that equals your talent and determination. And I wish you faith.” – Betty Shabazz
- “You lose nothing when fighting for a cause… In my mind the losers are those who don’t have a cause they care about.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.” – Mark Twain
If childhood is life’smost fun period, the teenage years are probably the most exciting. You get toexplore things that you were not allowed to discover when you were younger, andyou are exposed to new experiences.
But with that freedomalso comes more responsibility. Life becomes bigger, but also more work.Fortunately, every little thing that comes your way is all part of the process.Keep believing in yourself. That way, when you are through your teenageyears, you will be equipped to face young adulthood with fervor and valor.
Our last set of quotesinclude wonderful words of encouragement for college students—those who are readyto take on life’s bigger challenges. It is not easy to step into the firststages of adulthood, but there is no need to worry—you are bound for greatness.
Inspirational Quotes for Students in College
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” – Mohandas Gandhi
- “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.” – Edmund Hillary
- “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
- “We owe it to ourselves and to the next generation to conserve the environment so that we can bequeath our children a sustainable world that benefits all.” – Dr. Wangari Maathai
- “While one may encounter many defeats, one must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
- “Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.” – David Bly
- “Strive for progress, not perfection.” – Unknown
- “We were not born with the unhealthy habits we carry. We had to learn them. So we can unlearn them, and help others do the same.” – Riane Eisler
- “Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.” – Horace Mann
- “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
- “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” – Jackson Brown Jr.
- “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
- “Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you’re a man, you take it.” – Malcolm X
- “There are those who work all day, those who dream all day, and those who spend an hour dreaming before setting to work to fulfill those dreams. Go into the third category because there’s virtually no competition.” – Steven J. Ross
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
- “Procrastination is the thief of time.” – Edward Young
- “There is no secret to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – General Colin Powell
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in, and day-out.” – Robert Collier
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.” – John F. Kennedy
- “Wisdom comes not from age, but from imagination and learning.” – Anton Chekhov
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
Success is not final; failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Goal setting is the secret to a compelling future.” – Tony Robbins
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act; the rest is merely tenacity.” – Amelia Earhart
- “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time.” – Joe Girard
- “The beautiful thing about learning is that nobody can take it away from you.” – B.B. King
- “You can’t have a better tomorrow if you’re still thinking about yesterday.” – Charles F. Kettering
- “Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.” – George Washington Carver
- “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.” – Mary Lou Retton
- “I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been given a no. Only to find that a better, brighter, bigger yes was right around the corner.” – Arlan Hamilton
- “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” – Ariana Huffington
We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” – Ariana Huffington(Video) Short motivation 83 #shorts #short #motivation #wise #story #success #quotes #inspiration
- “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” – Stephen Covey
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
- “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.” – Henry Ford
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
Student life is nevereasy—the education process takes a lot of time and effort. You need to learnhow to persevere and manage your time wisely in order to succeed.
Even when things aregoing tough, you have to keep believing in yourself. Don’t lose faith t hat youcan achieve your dreams and become the best that you can be.
We hope that the quoteswe shared above were able to motivate and inspire you to study even harder. Weknow that you are already doing your best, but when difficult moments come andyou feel like you are about to give up, just remember why you started in thefirst place.
Did any of the quotesresonate with you? We’d like to know which one! Feel free to share yourthoughts through the comment field below.
If you happen to loveany of the images featured in this article, a share through your favoritesocial media account is greatly appreciated!
There is no shortcut to success, so keep trying and keep believing. Always aim to be the best version of you!
Finally, if you want to use these quotes to make a lasting change to your life, then check out and recite these 57 affirmations for success.
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” ...
- “I think it's possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.” ...
- “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” ...
- “Genius is 10% inspiration, 90% perspiration.” ...
- “Motivation is what gets you started.
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - ...
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. - ...
- Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. ...
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. -
“Do good, live in the most positive and joyful way possible every day.” “Kindness is universal. Sometimes being kind allows others to see the goodness in humanity through you. Always be kinder than necessary.”What are short good quotes? ›
“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” “The truth is rarely pure and never simple.” “There is no sin except stupidity.” “There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.”What's a good quote for the day? ›
Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude. You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream. Every day may not be good… but there's something good in every day. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.What is a strength quote? ›
"You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice." "Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that's very important for good health." "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." "Courage is grace under pressure."What is a good motivation quote? ›
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall” – Confucius. “Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can make anything happen” - – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney.What are good quotes for school? ›
- “Learn as much as you can while you are young, since life becomes too busy later.” – ...
- “Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.” – ...
- “Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.” –
Motivational quotes about education
A man who never asks is a fool for life.”—Chinese Proverb. "He who learns but does not think, is lost! He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger.”—Confucius. “The most useful piece of learning for the uses of life is to unlearn what is untrue.”—Antisthenes.
- Pursue Passion More Than Profit. ...
- Hard Work Beats Talent. ...
- Excellence, Not Perfection. ...
- Big is Little and Little is Big. ...
- You Choose Your Spouse, Not Your Child.
“Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.” “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”What is a basic quote? ›
A basic quote for a specific stock provides information, such as its bid and ask price, last traded price, and volume traded.What is a happy quote? ›
"I have chosen to be happy because it's good for my health." "Happiness is a journey, not a destination." "No medicine cures what happiness cannot." "They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: Someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for."What are famous short sayings? ›
- Everything has BEAUTY, but not everyone sees it. ...
- Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn. - ...
- The grass is greener where you water it. - ...
- They tried to bury us, they didn't know we were seeds. ...
- Fear does not stop death, it stops life. ...
- They tried to bury us, they didn't know we were seeds.
- “It is the sweet simple things in life which are the real ones after all.” ― Laura Ingalls Wilder.
- “Going back to a simpler life is not a step backward.” ...
- “Be as simple as you can be; you will be astonished to see how uncomplicated and happy your life can become.”
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” “When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go.” “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”What is the best saying in life? ›
- " The purpose of our lives is to be happy." — Dalai Lama.
- " Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." — John Lennon.
- " Get busy living or get busy dying." — Stephen King.
- " You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." — Mae West.
- " ...
- " ...
- " ...
- “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” — ...
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” — ...
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” — ...
- “First thing every morning before you arise, say out loud, 'I believe,' three times.” —
I am so happy for you. Wishing you all the very best in life. There are lots of exams you need to go through to get your aim; successes and losses come and go, but your dedication and hard work will always be with you to lead you towards a step ahead. You are the person who can change the world.What are some good short quotes? ›
- “Whatever you are, be a good one.” ...
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ...
- “Act as if what you do makes a difference. ...
- “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” ...
- “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” ...
- “Limit your 'always' and your 'nevers'.”
Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude. You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream. Every day may not be good… but there's something good in every day. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.What is a very powerful quote? ›
“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” — Reinhold Niebuhr.What is a good success quote? ›
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." "The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda." "However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at." "Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success."What is the key to success quotes? ›
The key to success is action, and the essential in action is perseverance. Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something. Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it.What is your achievement quotes? ›
- “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.” ...
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” ...
- “One cannot grow without pain. ...
- “The only goals you don't achieve in life are the goals you don't set.”
- Encourage Students. Students look to teachers for approval and positive reinforcement, and are more likely to be enthusiastic about learning if they feel their work is recognized and valued. ...
- Get Them Involved. ...
- Offer Incentives. ...
- Get Creative. ...
- Draw Connections to Real Life.
- Become a role model for student interest. ...
- Get to know your students. ...
- Use examples freely. ...
- Use a variety of student-active teaching activities. ...
- Set realistic performance goals. ...
- Place appropriate emphasis on testing and grading. ...
- Be free with praise and constructive in criticism.
- Sending you good vibes and positive energy.
- Good luck in this and all future endeavors.
- I wish you all the best with this new and exciting adventure.
- Wishing you the very best in your new adventure.
- I'm rooting for you always!
- I can't wait to hear all about your success.
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." "Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do."What is a famous short quote? ›
“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” “The truth is rarely pure and never simple.” “There is no sin except stupidity.” “There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.”